Welcome to SpanThatWorld.com! The online home of the District Fellows Movement, the 16-20 age group of the cooperative children and young people's charity The Woodcraft Folk.
Fundraising rep Changeover pack
Althing is on its way and it’s time to start deciding if you want to stand for a role.
If you’re thinking of standing as fundraising rep or you just want to find out more about what they do exactly, this is the place to find all the info you need.
Fundraising Rep Changeover Pack – now with added FUNDRAISING PACK!
Fundraising Rep (Representative) is the role on DF Committee, the main purpose of which is:
- - Finding grants, funds and sources of money to help DFs run their projects, events and the like.
- - Promoting and publicising the DF Movement’s own “pots of money” which DF’s can apply for, such as Project Fund Applications (PFAs), Roots Fund and Huge Ideas Pot.
- - Being Fun. Because it’s in the name.
You may be wondering “am I the right person to be a Fundraising Rep?”. Well, if you feel you are good at:
- - Writing persuasive letters to other organisations asking them for their money,
- - Filling in tedious forms which require an enormous amount of information to complete,
- - Being creative and imaginative – you will have to write your fair share of posts to the website!
- - Being a good sport and organised
It is a two year role on DF Committee and you won’t be spending 100% of your time Fundraising, so there is plenty of oppertunity to help out other Committee members with their roles.
So, stand for Fundraising Rep – Be the FUNdraising Rep!